The primary Responsibilities of the Facilities Assistant are:
• Assist in all activities at the companies facilities.
• Participate in all relevant monitoring/verification activities related to the companies facilities and equipment.
• Write new and/or make changes and actively pursue implementation of relevant documents.
• Perform preventative and emergency maintenance, and work closely with the Operations Manager for these activities.
• Carry out Corrective Actions under direction of the Quality Manager or the Operations Manager.
• Complete daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly task lists as assigned.
• Assist both dry and wet blending operations if needed. During production, assist in facility/equipment monitoring and verification activities if necessary.
• Once competent in Facilities/Equipment monitoring and verification activities, may train other personnel.
• Follow standards related to the Food Safety and Quality Programs at related to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), HACCP, International Standard Organization (ISO) practices, (i.e. 22000 and 17025) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs).
• Learn and work all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WKIs), and Forms (FORs).
4. Potential Responsibilities may include:
• Working closely with fermentation and/or dry blending. Training in laboratory for all related activities.
• Working closely with contractors to complete any project the company may have working.
Looking for a job in Ponca City, Oklahoma? You've come to the right place!