Custom Mechanical equipment is a leading manufacturer of High efficiency commercial HVAC equipment. We are looking for a reliable team member to assist with the design of our custom built products. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft office, Auto Cad, Solid Works, and Adobe Creator. Applicant must be able to size and layout commercial HVAC projects.
Designs mechanical systems and products and systems by utilizing proper sizing and load calculations .
* Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
* Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
* Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
* Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
* Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
* Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
Experience Required - 1+ to 2 Years
Education Required- Associate Degree
Don't see exactly what you're looking for? Check also at these places for more job postings: