Primary emphasis on the building, troubleshooting, and maintenance of all electrical and computer systems associated with QES Pressure Pumping’s fleet of pressure pumping equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Electronic testing of equipment
• Use hand tools and small power tools, as well as electronic and pneumatic tools
• Install components, units, and circuit boards
• Provide services to all Districts throughout Consolidated Oil Well Services
• Make adjustments and repairs
• Fabricate parts
• Maintain and write work procedures
• Troubleshoot components of electronics to determine cause and remedy of malfunctions
• Inform supervisors of unresolved or potential problems that would negatively affect job performance
• Recommend changes in installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance
• Adjust, calibrate, align, and modify components
• Ability to work without supervision
• Build, setup, troubleshoot and repair computer systems associated with frac monitoring vans and computers associated with the control and operation of blenders, Win Frac, SMARTS.
• Locate and procure components and materials to complete job duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Education Requirements: Associates degree in related technical field
Experience: Minimum 5 years equivalent technical experience and/or military technical training
Licenses, Certifications, Credentials: None required; however Bachelor degree and certifications will be given additional consideration.
Don't see exactly what you're looking for? Check also at these places for more job postings: