High School diploma required. Applicant must have at least two (2) years of experience as a pharmacy technician in an outpatient clinic setting. Computer proficient as evidence by experience with computer operation in an employment situation with experience operating QS-1 Pharmacy Computer system is preferred. Must be able to perform bending and lifting tasks. Applicant must have excellent communication and people skills.
1. Responsible for checking in all drug orders and placing into inventory on shelves and in the computer system.
2. Assist in inventory of pharmaceutical stock.
3. Operate the pharmacy computer system including patient and pharmaceutical data input, report generation, etc…
4. Answer phone and distribute medications to patients.
5. Perform basic cleaning duties in pharmacy area as needed—i.e. clean all counter and glass surfaces daily and dust shelves and products as needed.
6. Complete other duties as assigned by the pharmacist.
Don't see exactly what you're looking for? Check also at these places for more job postings: